Configure: Project Types
Configure your Project Types within Firm Settings.
Default Project Types will always be available to all Firms. These default types include Retained, Retingency, Contingency, Pickup and Special Project. Keep in mind that these are not editable but the statuses within each can be changed.
Default Project Types: Retained, Retingency, Contingency, Pickup and Special Project.
Edit Statuses Visibility within each default Project Type.
Create A Project Type
(ex. Marketing List)
Create a Project Type which customizes your Project's interface. For example - a Marketing List. To add the interface to reflect a proper Marketing list and make viewable only those items applicable to a Marketing list - you would do the following:
1. From your Firm Settings, click the "Configure" tab and scroll to "Project Types" then click "+Add Project Type".
2. The Add Project Type window will populate allowing you to check/uncheck the various Active Menu Options. In this case name the Type Name "Marketing List". Your Marketing List would only need to include Grid View and Dashboard. This is a great way for a structured outreach and allows you to leverage your list strategically. Note that Client Visibility is off as this Project Type does not lend itself helpful in this case (Marketing List).
Clockwork recommends that all Project Types that are not retained search projects, be marked as “Internal.” This ensures that your dashboard, Days to Placement, and Placement Rate are not affected by projects used for purposes outside of Retained Search.
3. Clicking "Next" from the previous window brings you to the Statuses Visibility window. The "ML - Outreach 1 and Outreach 2" were Statuses that were previously created which you can learn to do here Configure: Statuses. Click "Save" with any visibility changes you've made.
Editing An Existing Project Type
(ex. Marketing List)
1. Select Marketing List then click "row context menu".
2. The Edit Project Type window will populate allowing you to check/uncheck the various Active Menu Options. You will notice the Type Name has been changed to "Marketing List 1" and additional boxes have been checked. Click "Next" to complete the edit process.
3. Below is the "Statuses Visibility" window that populates. The "ML - Outreach 1 and Outreach 2" were Statuses that were previously created which you can learn to do here Configure: Statuses. Click "Save" with any visibility changes you've made.
View Project Type Within A Project
You can see below the Project Type dropdown box when creating a new Project. You will find the default types along with any type that you have created within Firm Settings. Note our Marketing List example is included in the options below.
View & Edit Statuses
Their are various places where you can edit the Status of a Candidate. Below I have selected a few Candidates within Grid View that I wanted to include in either the ML-Outreach 1 or ML-Outreach 2 Statuses.