Remove Candidates from a Project
You can remove a candidate from a project simply by changing their Candidate Status to Remove from Project.
1. Click "Projects" in the main menu.
2. You will be directed to the Projects page. Click on a Project. You can also use the Quick Search in the upper right corner for faster access.
3. A submenu will open and the Candidates area will be visible. Select the Candidate you would like to remove, Click the Status box next to their name. From the pop-up window, scroll to the bottom and select Remove From Project.
Please note: You can only remove someone from a project if they do not have any project-related notes on their record. To see if someone has project-related notes associated
4. Locate the Candidate, from the Project tab.
5. Click "Show details" to expand their Candidate Record including Notes.
6. Scroll down to the Notes section of the Candidate details. All of the notes you see here are project related since they are on the person's Candidate Record (Project specific only, unlike the person's general Contact Record). Delete each note by clicking the X icon.
Once you have deleted all project-related notes from the person's Candidate Record, you can then change their Candidate Status to Remove from Project.