Below is an overview of how to use Filters in the People View.
1. Click the "filters icon."
2. A Filters pop-up window will appear. You can select or de-select any filters you would like to be available for your search. Click "apply" when done.
Note: Industries and Diversity are Custom Fields.
3. Click the "expand/collapse" icon to the right of the search box to see your selected Filters. They will appear under the search box. Filters are also viewable once a user clicks into the search box.
4. Each Filter selected has an expanded search criteria within. Click on each Filter to view a pop up window with the additional search criteria. Once search criteria have been set click "search."
You can filter for Current, Past, Past, Not Current and Undated.
You can filter for All, Current, Past, Past, Not Current and Undated.
You can filter for Current , Current at Least, Peak and Peak at Least
- Current at Least - A candidate on an active project currently with at least X status or higher
- Peak at Least - A candidate on any project, active or closed, with at least X status or higher.
Filter on any Project
Filter on any Tag
You can filter for Has Email, Has Phone Number, Has Resume, Is a User in Firm and Is a Client. Once filtered by select setting, you can choose to toggle Yes/No for your search.
By toggling the switch to No, you can locate all the people that do NOT have the item in focus. For example, all the people without a LinkedIn URL.
Filter for a pre-selected date range or Custom date range. Filter for Person Created, Person Updated, Last Import, Last Note Update, Last Candidacy.
Filter by the Relationships Status used in a candidates person record.
You can filter your search by the Region of candidates.
Filter by Location.
Filter by Users in your Firm.
You Filter by desired Note Types and pin-point a specific note using the date feature.
You can Filter single select or multiple select People, Custom Fields by selecting the custom field from the filter selection modal. Once the field is available to you, you select any possible field value or "(Blank)". Selecting Blank allows you to find all the people that do not have a value for that specific custom field.