Candidate Panel: Notes-Add/Edit/Reply
Users have the ability to Add, Edit & Reply to Notes within the Candidate Panel in the new Grid View.
1. Add A Note
2. Edit A Note
3. Reply To A Note
Add A Note
1. Click the "+" sign at the bottom of the notes page to add a note.
2. The Note window will populate offering all the usual Note options: Template, Type, Visibility toggle, etc.
3. Select your options and complete your note.
4. Click "Save" and the Candidate panel within Grid View reappears. You will now see the note that you added.
2. Clicking Edit opens the "Edit Note" window which allows you to edit your Note to your liking. You also have the option of dragging and dropping files into the note.
3. After making your edits and saving them, you will then be taken back to the Notes panel showing all of your notes including the edits made as seen below. In this example the text was edited and an .rtf file was added to the note.
2. The notes window will populate allowing you to add a reply; you may also select a Template that you may have created. Enter in your information then click "Reply".
3. Once saved you will be taken back to the main notes page where you can confirm your reply was added by clicking "Show More" under the note you replied to. If by chance you need to edit the reply, you can do so by following the same steps within this article.