Deals: Team Members & Tasks
Add a Team Member to a Deal
1. To add a Team Member to a deal please select your Deal then click "+Add" within the Team card.
2. A drop down will appear allowing you to search for a person within your database. You can either scroll through your list or type in a specific person's name within the search box. Once you locate the person you'd like to add, simply click the desired User and Save.
3. You will now see the Team Member that was added within the Team card.
4. You can delete them at any time by clicking and dragging the User to the Trash icon that appears at the bottom of the Team card.
Create a Task from the Deals Panel
1. To create a Task from within the Deals Panel, select a contact from within your Team or Targets card then click their name.
2. Once clicked you will then be taken to that person's contact card. You will notice the calendar icon which allows for a new Task to be created. Click the "calendar icon".
3. Once clicked, a new window will populate titled "Add a Task". This is where you add all the details of the task including: Category, Due date, Person, Assigned to, Description and the option to check the "Create ics" box. Creating the ics will send an email reminder to you so that you don't forget about the upcoming Task you've created.
4. Once all information has been entered, click "Add Task" to save.
5. The new Task will then be added as an editable line item within all of your other Tasks in the Tasks Panel.