Grid View: Move Candidates in Bulk
If you need to add multiple candidates from one project to another, this is something you can easily do using the New Grid View.
1. First, access the Project that you would like to make changes to.
2. Once within the Project, select "Grid View".
3. Once in the Grid View, select the Candidates that you would like to add to the other project, then click on the Add button. Next a small window listing your projects will open - please click on "Another Project".
4. Now click on the blue text box where you see "Add Projects" and a small window listing your existing projects will be displayed. Select the Project that you would like to move the Candidates to.
5. Finally, click on the "Done" button located at the top right corner of your screen.