The Dashboard lets you see the status of all your projects and their progress at a glance. In this article, we will walk you through the available cards and how they can be used in your organization.
If the Dashboard is turned on for your firm, it will be the home landing page instead of the Projects page.
There are six cards within the Dashboard page:
1. Active Projects
2. Placement Rate
3. Days To Placement
6. Recent Reports
When the Dashboard is turned on, no matter where you are in the platform, you can navigate back to the Dashboard at any time by clicking on the Dashboard link in the top of the main menu on the left.
1. The Active Projects card is important to gauge upcoming workloads as active projects near labor-intensive stages normally associated with certain ages (shown as the number of Days Open (1).
The bottom axis (2) shows the number of active projects in each age category. To ensure the Active Project card provides maximum value to you, it is important to update all projects' statuses whenever they are no longer in an active state.
2. The Placement Rate card defaults to show the placement status of all projects year to date. You can change the effective date range by clicking on the drop-down menu to the left (1). The menu to the right (2) will show either your own personal placement rate or the placement rate for the entire firm.
3. Days To Placement card defaults to "Year To Date". You can change and select the period of time you'd like to view within this card (this quarter, last quarter, year to date, last year, since inception)
4. The Tasks card displays logged in Users tasks that are both Upcoming and Overdue. This card also includes active/live links that once click, take you to the listed Task and to the "Tasks" page. More information can be found at Tasks: Dashboard
5. The Deals card displays the status of all Active deals. Clicking the "Deal" name will take you to that specific deal within the Deals page.
6. Recent Reports card is only viewable when any type of report has been created and downloaded by a User within the firm. This card will list the Project from which the report was created and it names the type of report that was downloaded. The arrows to the right are active links allowing a User to download the listed report directly to their desktop.
CLOCKWORK INITIAL TRAINING:
Previous Article: Internal Project Notes
Next Article: Project Internal Tab