Change Account Username or Email Address
Here, we will show the process of changing your login username and email address inside Clockwork.
1. To change your Account Username, navigate to the People database by selecting People in the main menu, then find your name and click on it.
2. On your People record, you will need to select the Contact Info tab and click Edit.
3. Update your name in the name field.
4. It is very important to note that this same Contact Info screen is not where you should change your account email address. The email address stored in this area is not used for your Clockwork Recruiting account login. We will cover the process of changing your Clockwork account email address below starting with step 6.
5. Once you are done editing your name and other details, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Save Changes in the bottom right corner of the screen:
Change Email Address
6. To change your Clockwork account login email address, click on the circle in the top-right corner with your name or initials, then choose Profile in the drop-down menu
7. Select the Your Profile tab, and click Edit.
8. Look for the Edit link, and click it to to enable editing in your email address field. Make the desired changes, and click Update
CLOCKWORK INITIAL TRAINING:
Next article: Change Password