Configure Clockwork Fields
Firm Settings Configurations
You now have the ability to configure the following:
Industries, Investors, Statuses, Specialties, and Note Types.
Below is an example of configuring a Note Type. Please know these settings are only available to the Partner and Admin roles.
1. Click Clockwork  at the top left to access Firm Settings  and then click the Configure  tab:
2. Here, we are adding a Note Types within the Info category:
3. Click the Add Note Type button.
4. Once clicked, a box will auto-populate, offering the options of Note Name and Note Category. Once you fill in the boxes, you will then click Add Note Type:
5. Here, you can see that we added Follow Up as a Note Type within my Project's note section:
You can select from the list of standard "Seniorities" titles or simply create your own by clicking "Add Seniority".