Add Candidates from Within a Project
This article will detail how to add a Person to a Project as a Candidate from inside that same Project.
From Candidate View
1. Click "Projects" in the main menu.
2. You will be directed to the Projects page. Click on a Project. You can also use the Quick Search in the upper right corner for faster access.
3. A submenu will open and the Candidates area will be visible. Click "Add Candidate. "
4. An Add Candidate pop up window will appear. Start typing at least three letters of the Candidate's name. Any matching Candidate will appear as a suggestion. Select your Candidate from the list and Click "Add " to include that Candidate into the project. If the Candidate is not in Clockwork, Click "Create New Person" to add them.
From Grid View
1. Select Grid View from navigation menu
2. From Grid View, select the Add button.
3. From pop-up menu, select how you would like to add candidates and select done.
Note: Additional details on adding candidates through Grid View can be found here.